Monday 4th May
Give thanks for:
- Lots of the church family are returning to the physical gathering of the church and also many are continuing to engage online.
- All those helping out with the children’s groups on Sunday and midweek. Give thanks that the Treehouse groups (Sunday groups) have resumed.
- Encouragements in the Women’s Bible Study as they look at John’s Gospel together using ‘The Word One to One’ and also for the Women’s Book Groups gathering to discuss the attributes of God using ‘None Like Him’.
Please pray for:
- As lockdown restrictions are lifting, please pray that hospitality in the church family would increase. This is something we have really missed over the last year. Please pray for Elaine as she helps to coordinate this.
- A humble attitude to God’s word as we study Mark’s Gospel in our Sunday sermon series.
- A young couple in the church recently married and another couple expecting the birth of their first child in the next month.