Monday 21st November
Give thanks for:
- Give thanks for our recent studies in Colossians on Sundays; and a recently strengthened Eldership team.
- Give thanks for the opportunities coming up over Christmas to tell others about Jesus.
- Give thanks for several recent newcomers on Sundays. Pray that they would be welcomed well and quickly feel at home.
- Give thanks for Jacob our newly appointed Minister in Training; that suitable accommodation has been found. Give thanks that his wife Beth has found some appropriate work.
Please pray for:
- That the word of `God might continue to dwell among us richly; and that Paul’s prayers for the Colossians might be ours for one another; Pray that the Eldership team would serve Christ and the congregation well.
- That many will be invited to our Christmas events; that many will come; and that many will hear and come to understand God’s grace.
- That our newcomers (and everyone else) would quickly become mature and fully assured in the gospel; and that we may all stand firm with joyful thanks.
- That Jacob will quickly settle into new patterns of life and ministry, that his time with us will prove fruitful and his studies will equip him well for future ministry.