Monday 16 May
Give thanks for:
- For the team who put on a families event in the run-up to Easter when so many of the church family were away at Word Alive; and the first contacts with families made at the event. (And for the good time everyone else had at Word Alive).
- For the the unity and shared vision evidenced at the recent AGM; that we remain solvent.
- For the recent successful appointment of a ‘Minister in Training (Outreach)’.
Please pray for:
- Pray that the relationships with the folk with whom we have had initial contact will have opportunities to develop. Pray for wisdom and creativity as we think through how we might help one another in fostering these relationships.
- Pray for continued unity and sense of purpose; pray that we might all continue to consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
- Pray for Jacob, joining us as Minister in Training from September. Please pray for appropriate housing to be forthcoming for him and his wife; for wisdom in picking the best training courses to equip him for future ministry; for arrangements for them to be in place for September, and for us that we may rise to the financial challenges of the new appointment.