Monday 22nd February
Give thanks for:
- Give thanks that the format of Sunday meetings now seem to provide for the church family’s differing needs during lockdown.
- Thanks for a venue to meet in and the tech for others to join via zoom.
- Thanks for some 1st year students committing to Trinity despite the disruption there has been this year, and for a steady core studying John’s gospel each week on Zoom at Focus.
Please pray for:
- Please pray for 3 evening, online events coming up in March aimed at serving friends and others during lockdown and also proclaiming Christ. They are about anxiety, money management and a “cook-along”. We have no idea what levels of interest will be like. Pray that pulling together to reach out would be a blessing to us and others.
- Pray the Lord would continue to add to our core and gift us to serve one another and our community in love. Pray for endurance and gracious love through lockdown and beyond.
- Pray for a new series on Sundays in Titus, that God’s Word would do its powerful work.