Monday 30th January
Give thanks for:
- For two men doing the Discipleship Explored course
- For local schools initiating contact with us over Christmas period. Contact has previously been slow to establish.
- For an encouraging response to Christmas Events.
- For Kids Zone and Fri Up (After School Club and Youth Club). We are beginning to see more cross-over from these groups into Sunday services and special events.
- For the successful launch of our evening services – partly to facilitate a group for our young people in years 9 – 13.
- That the church is growing in number. We also want to be growing in godliness, faithfulness and in every good way!
Please pray for:
- For our Annual General Meeting on 16th February. Pray for unity of purpose and council member elections. Pray for new trustees and governance and finance challenges in the next few months.
- For our Christians Against Poverty (CAP) Debt Centre and Community Café taking place on Tuesday lunchtimes.
- For our Easter events with schools (Walk Through Easter: 21st-25th March) and local community (Easter Eggstravaganza – 27th March and Community Choir).
- For several church members, who are facing significant health challenges.
- For us to fix our eyes on Jesus.
- For the challenges of a growing church: staff, space, encouraging people to step up to serve in different ways. Pray too that we would make sure newcomers are welcomed well and no one is overlooked.