Monday 23rd January
Give thanks for:
- We are very grateful to God for the encouragements he has shown to us as a church family, and for the small number of people joining the church.
- For the encouraging outreach events before and over Christmas. Many heard the gospel.
- That there is an enquirers group starting up this month.
- For those who have come forward offering their gifts.
Please pray for:
- We have just announced that our associate minister James and Becky Pontin (James was ordained last year), will be setting up a church in East Cowes this year. We are very excited about this, but recognise that there are many things to work through.
- Please pray for James and Becky and the church family as we work out how this will look. There is a huge gospel need in this area.
- Please also pray for James Pontin as he leads the church in the next five weeks while our minister James Leggett and his wife Mary visit family in Sydney and James will be teaching in New Zealand.