Monday 28th November
Give thanks for:
- For an encouraging first church away day in September, spending more time getting to know one another and with Bible teaching on godly listening and speaking in conversations.
- For a new weekly ministry in a retirement complex, which has seen a team come together to provide activities, Bible teaching and befriending for the residents. Give thanks for an open door and a good response.
- For good attendance and engagement in our Life Groups as they follow our sermon series in Hebrews.
Please pray for:
- Those who were invited and came to our women’s wreath-making events last weekend would become Christians.
- We would give a gospel welcome to the Christians and enquirers who’ve started coming along on Sundays recently.
- That many would come to our pop-up nativity on 18th December, and it would lead to people becoming Christians.
- For the elders, church council and whole church as they continue to support Chris Taylor (minister) returning to work after some time off, due to being unwell.