Monday 15th May
Give thanks for:
- For increasing connections with the local community, including the opportunity to speak at assemblies for the local primary school over Easter.
- For a successful weekend of events to mark the Coronation, with a number of guests coming across the weekend and hearing the invitation to come to the heavenly royal banquet through Jesus.
- For new people joining us on Sundays and getting integrated into the life of the church.
Please pray for:
- For our current sermon series, “Who am I?” – thinking about identity, and how to engage with a culture that is so confused about the self.
- For wisdom as we review our pastoral care structures.
- For the Lord to grow our heart for evangelism and our boldness in speaking of Jesus.
- For preparations for our Holiday Club in July and for lots of children from the local area to sign up to come.