Monday 18th July
Give thanks for:
- For a young local lad who dropped in out of the blue three months ago and has stayed. He is eager to read the Bible, serve at church, and share the gospel with his colleagues.
- For younger men stepping up to lead in different ways and be trained in preaching.
- For a great youth camping weekend where two non-church kids came along too.
- Praise for our new Youth and Kids Worker Tom Brown and wife Christabel joining in August.
Please pray for:
- For wisdom as we seek to fill key leadership positions.
- For the two non-church lads to keep coming to youth group and respond to the gospel.
- For a couple of older folk at church who have only attended irregularly since lockdown.
- For a summer of rest and refreshment – as well as deepening faith as we read two Christian books together as a church.
- For Tom and Christabel to settle in well and be able to buy a house in the area.