Monday 30th May
Give thanks for:
- After having to use backing tracks for several years, praise God for how he has answered our prayers and provided musicians and for the renewed joy it has brought to our sung corporate worship.
- Give thanks for the handful of new people the Lord has brought to our church and pray he’d use us to draw them to himself and mature them. Pray the Lord would bring a new family to us.
- Praise God for good relationships with local churches and being able to partner together in Passion for Life. Pray for growing partnership and new ways of working together.
Please pray for:
- Pray for wisdom for how we continue to meet as church over the summer when our minister Leo is away and we’re not able to use the school. Pray it would be a time of growth and strengthening, rather than disconnection.
- Pray for opportunities to connect with the school and wider community. Many of the links we had have been lost during Covid and it’s proving hard to find new ones.
- Pray for the Lord to renew our zeal. We don’t think we are alone, but as individuals and as a church, we feel lethargic and overwhelmed, even though we’re doing less than pre-Covid.