Monday 20th November
Give thanks for:
- For our recent sermon series in John’s gospel. We’ve been thinking about the theme of “Meeting the Word in the Word.”
- We’ve been encouraging our church family to share John’s gospel with their friends with an invite to read together or meet up to chat. Give thanks that gospels have been shared, please pray that those who have received a gospel will come to know Jesus personally.
Please pray for:
Our Christmas events:
- Our wreath making events on Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd December. This is a really popular event with 100 tickets for each evening. Please pray for Caroline as she speaks at the event and shares about her faith in Jesus. Please pray for open hearts at this event.
- Our carol service on Sunday 17th December. Please pray for our neighbours to come along as we post flyers around our area.
- Our “All-Age Christmas Ding Dong” on Friday 22nd December. There will be crafts, games, a drama including Christmas story and food. Please pray for this event that many toddler group families will come along.