Monday 26th July
Give thanks for:
- Praise God that small groups have started off well despite the restrictions, some groups have been able to meet in person in gardens and others have met online. Please continue to pray as we grow in our relationships with one another.
Please pray for:
- Please pray for our building consultation as we discuss with the church family how we can adapt our building for Gospel work.
- Please pray for our church family as we study Exodus 24-40 on Sundays and in small groups, praise God for what we’ve already been learning and that we will grow to love Him more through our preaching and teaching.
- Please pray for the opportunities summer brings.
- For re-building some parts of church family life, now that some of the Covid restrictions are lifted, including, hospitality, ability to welcome new people and more meetings in person.
- For re-connecting with neighbours, friends, family members and colleagues who we’d love to share the gospel with.