Monday 7th August
Give thanks for:
- That Matt Thompson, our senior minister, has been able to take a sabbatical this summer.
- That we have secured the funds to employ Bekah Rowe as a part-time youth and children’s worker for the next two years.
- That we have been offered the opportunity to rent office space at Walthew House, the community building we meet in on Sundays.
- For the steady growth that means we will be launching a fourth midweek ‘Growth Team’ in September.
Please pray for:
- That Matt would both rest and recharge during his sabbatical and come back reinvigorated for the next season of church ministry.
- That, as a church, we would be taking opportunities to be salt and light in our communities and that we would always be ready to share the good news of Jesus.
- For a deepening relationship with the staff and service users at Walthew House.