Monday 7th December
Give thanks for:
- God’s goodness and faithfulness to us throughout the last 6 months.
- The joy and blessing of being able to meet together as a church family each Sunday, and the kindness of Walthew House for allowing CCS to meet in their building.
- The many visitors we have had to our church services over the last few months, and for those that have joined our congregation on a regular basis.
- Our pastors Matt and Jon, and the guest preachers who have faithfully encouraged and challenged us from God’s word, via video or in person.
Please pray for:
- Preparations for our Christmas services, to be able to use these services to reach out effectively to our community.
- Our virtual church and mid-week meetings to be an encouragement to all, and for church members to seek out opportunities for fellowship with each other.