Monday 4th October
Give thanks for:
- We thank God for a thriving Youth work. Two mums give two days a week to being youthworkers!
- We’re working out what our respectable sins are and how to recognise them, repent of them and replace them.
- We thank God for guarding us from friction in the congregation. There has been wonderful forbearance and as we mostly meet again in person we pray that would continue.
Please pray for:
- We pray for our new Sunday pattern with 7 yr olds and up: in for half the services and not in age defined groups. This requires real loving engagement from parents.
- We pray for pastoral work among men. Lots are quietly struggling and friendships need to be deeper that we might really share needs and confess sin.