Monday 20th June
Give thanks for:
- For encouragement from considering the Lord’s blessing on his people in our recent series on the Life of Abraham, which is now drawing to a close.
- For those who came to us as visitors in recent months, have joined and are building strong, loving relationships within the church family.
- For the recently ill who are returning to good health.
Please pray for:
- For our preaching and teaching as we start a series on Paul’s letter to the Colossians would be faithful and God-honouring.
- That a number who are struggling with significant illness would be sustained, and healed.
- That those who are going off to tertiary studies and/or employment would make wise decisions and be an “aroma of Christ” (2 Cor 2:15 ) to all whom they meet.