Monday 29th March
Give thanks for:
- Praise God for his sustaining hand upon us throughout the last year of restrictions and that he has built us up in number and in love for him and one another during trials.
- Thank God for the humility and grace demonstrated by the church family as they adapted to new ways, places, and times of meeting and gathering.
- Praise God for the growth in maturity amongst the leadership team and the deep love for Christ and his people that has been in evidence.
- Thank God for the many unbelievers who have heard the gospel through evangelistic videos being shared and books being given out.
Please pray for:
- Pray that as the majority of the church family get back to physical gatherings they would be careful in their own actions to help those more nervous to feel secure in church.
- Pray for a growth in evangelistic zeal so that more of the believers take the opportunities on offer to declare and proclaim the gospel to their loved ones and neighbours.
- Pray for God’s provision of the right place to meet in the moths to come and especially for renewed opportunities to be involved in assemblies and clubs in the local primary school.
- Pray that God would add to our number new believers from the estates around us as we proclaim the gospel and live in a way that commends it.