Tuesday 20th September
Give thanks for:
- For Summer in the Park and the Ultimate camp-at-home – our children and youth summer activities – which saw many children and young people engage with the truth about Jesus.
- For the growth of the ministry among our international brothers and sisters and the gift of a Farsi speaker who has joined our staff team.
- For the appointment of Adam Johnston as Assistant Minister.
- For the continued development of our Shared Life and Compassion ministries which seek to serve, in practical as well as spiritual ways, those in need both in our church family and surrounding community.
Please pray for:
- For our Mission Week coming up from Monday 26th September – Sunday 2nd October. Pray that God would richly bless all our endeavours and that he would be glorified as we make all the final preparations. Pray that the church family would invite boldly and that God would open the eyes of unbelievers and bring them to faith.
- For all the mid-week groups as they start a new term; for a new sermon series on Leviticus; for an upcoming social musical evening; for our international prayer evening on 7th October and seminar on the 8th focussing on outreach to Muslims in the UK. Pray that in all this activity, hearts would be stirred to worship the Lord and serve him, willingly and generously.
- Adam and Pauline Johnston and their children as they settle into the church family, that they would feel welcomed and settle quickly and that God would use them mightily for his purposes here in Hull.