Tuesday 9 March
Give thanks for:
- The new people who have joined us – both believers and those journeying to faith.
- Our small groups (Gospel Teams) and studies of the Bible’s “one anothers.”
- Our “Living Well in a Broken World’ course about understanding anxiety.
Please pray for:
- Childlike faith. Our key verse for the year is Luke 18v17, “Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.” At our monthly Praise & Prayer Meetings we’re praying about some of the ways that Abraham, the father of faith, had a childlike faith.
- Alef Bible Group. This is a new meeting for people coming to Christ from other faith backgrounds. Alef is the first letter of the alphabet in a number of languages.
- Arise Sheffield. In the run up to Easter followers of Jesus are using a prayer-walking-app to pray for the people in the streets near our homes, schools and workplaces. We’re praying for our city and for the upcoming opportunities that Easter will bring for gospel outreach.