Monday 30th October
Give thanks for:
- Give thanks for a young Nigerian family who have recently joined. They are keen to be involved.
- Give thanks for the team leaders (so far we have four), who each manage a separate aspect of church life. This has enabled more people to serve and be more supported in serving.
Please pray for:
- Pray that we’d know how best to support single parents in the church.
- Children’s and families worker, Tom, is now doing more schools work; having completed two years of ministry training, and assisting St George’s church as they seek a new worker.
- We’re starting to advertise our Christmas events – inspired by ‘Faith in Kids’ all-age service (‘Christmas Feels…’). Pray it’d peak the interest of parents of toddler age children.
- We’d love to have someone to share the Sunday preaching with Rob. Do pray the right person would be found.
- Pray for Sam and his family. Sam will be recognised as an elder in January.