Monday 2nd May
Give thanks for:
- We now have 33 women linked into our AMiE women’s network. This represents 33 women seeking to use their gifts to serve Christ and make him known! Thank the Lord for their servant heartedness and committed discipleship.
- Thank the Lord that we can meet regularly on Zoom fortnightly on Monday evenings. Women are finding this encouraging and supportive. Last term we read 2 Timothy together.
- Give thanks that our WhatsApp group is up and running in a way that is helpful – women have helped one another with ideas, resources, linking individuals to churches and even found accommodation for someone!
- Please thank the Lord for the opportunities many had putting on Passion for Life events.
- Thank the Lord for new gospel initiatives and contacts being made in women’s ministry across the network.
- Give thanks for new work among asylum seekers, especially in Sheffield and Hull.
- Thank the Lord for the faithful quiet service of one to one ministry, mums and toddlers groups, and gospel sharing over cups of coffee.
Please pray for:
- This week some AMiE women will be at the Proclamation Trust Women in Ministry conference. Please pray that this both refreshes and equips all who are going.
- Please pray for the start of several follow up groups among women following Passion for Life.
- Please pray for our Zoom meetings this term . We have two special training events – Amy Wicks from St Silas, Glasgow will talk to us about one to one ministry and Carrie Sandom on women’s ministry.
- Please pray that we will continue to develop this ministry and find ways to help all the women in our churches to use their spiritual gifts, and have training for discipleship and ministry of the highest quality.