Monday 23rd October
Give thanks for:
- Give thanks that God has graciously provided this team of godly men and women to help make key decisions and drive forward the work of AMiE.
- Give thanks for the members of the Standing Committee and the different skills, knowledge and expertise they each contribute.
- Praise God for their willingness to serve AMiE in this role and for their generosity in dedicating so much of their time to the work they do.
- Praise God For an encouraging Synod meeting with decisions made that will inform the future direction and work of AMiE.
Please pray for:
- The Standing Committee are next due to meet together in early November, please pray that this will be a fruitful meeting.
- Please pray for the members of the Standing Committee that will continue to walk faithfully with God. May they have a hunger for God’s word, a deep love of Jesus and a desire to make Him known.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance in decision-making at the upcoming meeting.
- Pray for the smaller working parties which are being headed up by different members of the Standing Committee. Pray that they will have the capacity and expertise necessary to complete their tasks and be able to report back to Synod in a timely manner.
- Give thanks for the Lord’s continued provision and the generosity of His people. We are currently expecting a deficit for this financial year ending at the end of the month. Pray the Lord would provide all we need in the next few weeks. Pray for the Standing Committee as they look at ways to increase the giving from churches and individuals going forward.
- Please pray that Standing Committee will continue to work well, be committed to progress all the decisions made at Synod and forever be working for God’s glory and nothing else.