Monday 15 November
Give thanks for:
- We are thankful for beginning the opportunity for developing ministry relationships between women in AMiE churches. We now have a regular Zoom meeting and the facility to share ministry resources.
- Last week a number of women’s groups from churches across the Network joined the Northern Women’s Convention online. It was a great encouragement to contend together for the gospel.
- Give thanks that women’s bible studies are beginning to get established again after the disruption of Covid.
- Give thanks for a variety of initiatives working to reach young families through toddler groups.
Please pray for:
- Pray for energy and perseverance for women engaged in ministry as life gets busier following the disruption to routines with Covid. For some it feels like they have gone from 0mph to 60mph.
- Pray for women as they seek to disciple younger women. In some churches there are very few older mature women. We will be discussing how to disciple younger women in our next meeting. Pray that we will be sensitive and wise and able to help others grow in maturity.
- This month the book ‘Liberated: How the Bible exalts and dignifies women’ by Karen Soole has been published. Please pray that it will be a useful resource for those who have questions about God’s attitude to women. Pray that it may especially help those with a feminist perspective to discover the joy of the gospel