We’re very excited to introduce Grace Church Newton Hall as a member of AMiE.
Back in December 2021 we welcomed GCNH into the AMiE Convocation and it’s great to be able to tell you more about one of the latest churches to join.
Mark Rainbow, the Senior Minister at Grace Church, tells us more about the church in Durham.
Praying for Grace Church
- We’re thankful to God for sustaining us through the pandemic – in particular we have seen tangible signs of growing faith in members and had some new people join.
- It’s been a great blessing to have Bethan join our staff team as Youth and Children’s worker in September 2021 and to see God growing the ministry to the children and youth that she is serving.
- We’re grateful for deepening partnerships with AMiE and the North East Gospel Partnership.
- Our five year anniversary coincides with a Passion for Life. We’re hoping to run 3 or 4 events, including a quiz and family fun day, leading into a Hope Explored follow-up course. We’d love your prayers for the Lord to use these endeavours as he sees fit for the good of his kingdom.
- Please pray for the Lord to shape us into a church family that loves one another and is able to walk alongside one another through hard things. A number are facing difficult situations at the moment, including mental and physical health issues, workplace anxiety, and difficulties stemming from hurtful past experiences.
- In May we will be having a month called ‘Devoted’ in which our sermons, Bible studies, children’s ministries and personal devotions will be focussed on the book of Philippians. Please pray that the Lord would grow us together in love for one another and maturity of faith through this.