Monday 12th April
Give thanks for:
- That our Sunday venue was happy to have us back from the end of March.
- For a united and servant hearted leadership team.
- For nearly 40 people who joined on us on Sunday morning (that’s a record high for us for a ‘normal’ Sunday service).
- For God’s provision of extra preaching support for April and May.
Please pray for:
- For wisdom and patience as we transition to a more ‘normal’ Sunday morning meeting.
- That we would drink deeply from 1 Thessalonians on a Sunday morning.
- The right pace of gospel support and challenge for non believers who are regularly with us.
- For evangelistic boldness for church family members in the workplace, as more social contact is allowed.
- Amanda (Mike’s wife) as she looks to negotiate to work a 4 day week from September with the school she works at.
- Mike has been managing better but still needs to rest frequently. If it is something medical, please pray for wisdom for the doctor.