Monday 21st June
Give thanks for:
- Praise God for a new lady in church, met through door to door. She’s been coming for a few months now. Pray for her children and husband to see the benefits, and come along too.
- Praise that God gave the courage to one member in her conversations about sexuality, with a close friend.
- Praise God for a joyful Sunday with Andy Lines, appointing Rob to serve as deacon.
Please pray for:
- Pray for our combined church away day on the 10th July. We’ll be having two sessions in the letter of 1 John, and launching our church membership and vision setting.
- Pray for Tommy, as he gets ready to move to Dagenham, and gets going as a ministry trainee with us from September. Pray for him as he does Cornhill Summer School (28th June – 2nd July), and takes his driving test (13th July) It’d be great if he enjoys the former, and passes the latter – as it’ll make the transition so much smoother for him.
- Pray on for the appointment of an Assistant Minister, to serve alongside Rob.