Monday 24th October
Give thanks for:
- We are thankful for opportunities opening up to do assemblies in the local infants and junior schools.
- We are thankful for the first of our occasional breakfasts before a Sunday service – how well it went and how people could see it as a great opportunity to invite others to church.
- We are thankful for a lovely church family, in which there is real love for each other and which is so good at welcoming other people in and showing hospitality.
Please pray for:
- Pray that we can raise funds to buy a minister’s house. This seems like the key thing to enable long-term gospel ministry here.
- Pray for us to keep reaching out to people, making invitations, talking about Jesus – through our Tots & Tinies group, through door-to-door work, through the build up to Christmas, everything really!
- Pray that more Christians would join us and see Anchor Church as a great place to serve, and in need of lots of help.
- We recently preached through Titus. Pray for our devotion to the truth and for God’s grace to train us in godliness.