Monday 18th October
Give thanks for:
- Our new toddler group – ‘Tots and Tinies’ has got underway and we have been meeting some families through it.
- Now that restrictions have eased, we have had some lovely Church Lunches (roughly every six weeks). These have been really good for us as a new church family.
- The safe arrival of a baby to a couple in our church – our first new member!
Please pray for:
- For our Tots and Tinies group to get established and for contacts with families to lead to people being saved.
- For our outreach in the run up to Christmas. We are thinking of neighbourhood carol singing, a quiz evening, and making a video we can share.
- The possibility of Anchor Church buying a house. We are in the early stages of getting going on this.
- For us all to be encouraging one another, when everything is still relatively new and small and vulnerable. Much encouragement through ‘mustard seed ministry’.
- People in Lymington and Pennington to hear the gospel and to be saved!