Monday 14th June
Give thanks for:
- Praise God that we are back meeting at the school after having been ‘squatting’ in a local theatre. It really does feel like coming ‘home’. Pray we’d be able to re-establish connections with the community around the school and there would be some who’d be drawn to us through the events of the last year.
- Give thanks for those we’ve been able to help through our Community Support Grants and those who provided the funding for these. Pray for wisdom for other ways we can communicate the love of Christ in practical ways.
Please pray for:
- Pray that the few families we’ve made contact with through our online family Bible club would continue to engage as we begin to meet back in person.
- As we come out of lockdown we’re discovering some who have been affected more than we initially thought. Pray they would not get out of the habit of meeting together and would find the Lord, his word, and his people to be a source of comfort and encouragement in their trials.
- Pray for wisdom for the Ministry Ambassadors as they plan and pray for the way forward for the church in Autumn as well as in the next few years.