13th July 2020
Praise God for:
- Small group life functioning well with better than normal attendance and some very thoughtful caring relationships.
- Three small CE courses over Lockdown and for a fourth one currently running with two men who have never been to live church but have been regular over zoom!
- The good fit we have found for us to be live on Zoom on Sundays and in breakout groups. Some great 1 to 1 walking has been happening this last month especially among the men.
Please pray for:
- Male friendships to thrive among church folk. We have noticed a gap and the potential for loneliness.
- Those that have read Marks gospel to receive life to the full in Jesus.
- Cover over the summer months so that those who have been working hardest can get some relief.
- Wisdom how and when to ease out of lockdown especially when we have no building of our own.