Monday 5th October
Praise God for:
- In times of isolation and loneliness, God is always with us, and He deepens our love as we remember one another in prayer. When we’re frustrated by what we can’t do, it makes us long to do them all the more!
- In previous times, we’ve prayed for those facing daily battles in the mind. Thank God for real progress for a few members of our church.
- Thank God for elders as trustees, a big move in the right direction/answer to prayer. Pray for clear communication about what it means to be part of AMiE.
- Thank God that He confounds us by growing the church at times like this – seven people have come since we reopened physical gatherings. Thank God that Peter is wanting to meet and read the bible.
Please pray for:
- Thankful for the challenge of authentic gospel living in Matthew’s gospel. Pray we wouldn’t just see, know and understand Jesus, but love and live for Him.
- Pray for Sam and Rob working on a short evangelistic series for December, that it’d be useful here, and perhaps to other churches in this area.
- It feels hard to plan, with so much to do, so pray that we’d prayerfully look ahead, and start to make God-honouring and gospel-minded plans for next year, re: staff, outreach etc.