Monday 1st February
Give thanks for:
- The safe arrival of twin daughters for Hannah and Rob.
- Kenny (elder) standing in and coordinating things really well.
- For the book ‘Honest Evangelism’, which we’ve been reading as a church.
- Love in the church – practical help being shown to those isolating.
- Sam and Zac now leading our music on Sundays, and Ava joining in.
- Gospel witness/love shown to Samuel and his family, following his mother’s death.
Please pray for:
- For boldness to suggest reading the bible with one person we know.
- The Norman family, having their baby in lockdown (around the 11th Feb).
- An RE opportunity with a local school, on places of worship (8-12th Feb).
- The Kimani’s, now living in Grays, but needing a local church (Cornerstone?).
- Work on our new Sunday series in Joshua, starting in March.
- ‘Good’ applications to come in for a new Assistant/Pioneer Planter.